Upload testimonials to Shopify as images?
Add widgets to Shopify using the Senja code snippet?
Yes but complex, uses code editor
Add testimonials to Shopify with an app integration?
You want to embed your awesome testimonial widget into your Shopify store. Here’s how.
The easiest way to add testimonials to your Shopify store is to create an image [How do I turn my testimonials into images?, or export your widget as an image [Can I export my widget as an image? and upload it to Shopify.
Add your Senja testimonials to Shopify
- Make your widget
- From the widget maker, click the Embed button at the top right:
Now copy the widget code:
You’re done in Senja. Switch to your Shopify account.
- Select Online Store under Sales Channels
- Click on Themes
- Click on the three dots (to the left of Customize) on the relevant theme
- Select edit code
- Depending on where you want to add your testimonials, you will need to pick a different template to edit
- Add the Senja code snippet where you want to place your testimonials
We’re exploring creating a Shopify app so you can inject testimonials without hassle. Click here to share your thoughts.
That’s it, your testimonial widget is now looking amazing in Shopify 🥳 Not working? Just click Contact Us below and we’ll assist you.